2020+ MINI Cooper SE Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my new 2022 MINI this week. This is my car since my wife commandeered our Mustang Mach-E. As a 2 EV family with no ICE cars in the stable this should be interesting. One difference that hit me immediately is charging. Mini charge to 100% all the time; Mach-E charge to no more then 90% on a home L2 charger. I am sure there is more to learn.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great. Funny, my wife is considering an Audi E-tron Sportback while I wait for my SE to arrive.
The E-tron is nice. If she is open to looking the Mach-E is awesome. I really like my MINI. The range is quickly becoming a non issue. Checking and setting the tire pressure now that is an adventure :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
She is also looking at the Mach-E. She has a crash tested dual dog crate that MUST fit regardless of the new car. Nobody has a car on the lot for us to test out the fit. Dealers (Audi & Ford) are telling us it will be November before new inventory arrives. Same as my Mini that I ordered in July. Late September build with an early November delivery. The Mach-E does look nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts