2020+ MINI Cooper SE Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Matthew Wyatt here, new member, patiently waiting for delivery IN JANUARY 22. I don't know how I'll cope!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, still waiting! It seams they can’t make them fast enough. Half way through December only a few weeks left! At least I will be the most knowledgeable person in the world in all thing Cooper SE although I am getting sick of watching YouTube videos and reading reviews there’s only so many times you can hear “only 110 miles of range” before giving up the will to live.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, still waiting! It seams they can’t make them fast enough. Half way through December only a few weeks left! At least I will be the most knowledgeable person in the world in all thing Cooper SE although I am getting sick of watching YouTube videos and reading reviews there’s only so many times you can hear “only 110 miles of range” before giving up the will to live.
Haha I know what you mean. The mileage thing is very subjective. And being in the uk 🇬🇧 the weather more than anything affects the mileage so so much. It’s clear that during the cold winter months we are in now a full charge will average 100 mile or less. When we are down near the freezing temperatures it’s 80 miles and less. When I first picked up the car it was during a really mild spell and it was up at 130 mile for a full charge…. Also the remaining mileage left that it states is very safe. I have often set off with 70 mile range and drove 50 miles to then still have 45 mile range when I get there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I know what you mean. The mileage thing is very subjective. And being in the uk 🇬🇧 the weather more than anything affects the mileage so so much. It’s clear that during the cold winter months we are in now a full charge will average 100 mile or less. When we are down near the freezing temperatures it’s 80 miles and less. When I first picked up the car it was during a really mild spell and it was up at 130 mile for a full charge…. Also the remaining mileage left that it states is very safe. I have often set off with 70 mile range and drove 50 miles to then still have 45 mile range when I get there.
Ive just ordered the Solarplexius tinted inserts for the 3 rear windows which will arrive in a couple of days! Yep, just need the car now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts