MINI Electric Forum banner

Hello fellow Mini fans

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  MiniFootPrint 
#1 ·
Just joined up to the forum and wanted to say hello. I owned a 2009 convertible, which I loved until issues started to arise. I ended up selling it because it was just too expensive to maintain. As soon as I heard there would be an electric variant, I knew that this could be the model to bring me back to the brand. Thanks for having me!

#3 ·
Its a shame because I feel like the brand would be seeing incredible sales numbers, if they could just eliminate some of these issues. I know all cars require maintenance, but no one wants to be dropping thousands into a brand new car. I had a friend who had to do an engine replacement at 50,000km.

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum! And Mini's transition to an electric model was incredibly smart, as that could also move them away from being a niche product and essentially eliminate reliability concerns. An engine swap at that mileage isn't indicative of the whole brand, but still ridiculous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.